Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, Ginataang Langka With Alimasag is a combination of crab with ginaatang langka ( jack fruit ) into one with the spices that make the taste more […]
Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Crabs, Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe is a combination of crab ( alimasag ) with long beans into one with the spices […]
Chili Crab with Snake Beans Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, chili crab with snake beans is a combination of crab with long beans into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with crab,snake beans,ginger,garlic,union,chili pepper,eggs, tomato ketchup,chicken broth,soy sauce,cooking oil , pepper and salt to taste.
- 8 pieces crab (alimasag or alimango), cut in half
- 10 pieces snake beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length
- 1 knob ginger, minced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 medium onion minced
- 8 pieces chili pepper
- 2 piece egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a bowl. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Once the oil gets hot, saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Once the onion gets soft, add the chili and snake beans. Stir fry in high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the crab. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Pour-in the chicken broth mixture and then toss to coat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the beaten egg and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm white rice.
- Share and enjoy.
California rolls Recipe California rolls Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily California Rolls, A California roll is a fresh take on traditional Japanese rice rolls.Tthis food is made with Crabs, Jackfruit, malunggay leaves,fish sauce, chili pepper,garlic, yellow union , gingger and cooking oil. […]
Stuffed Crab Recipe Stuffed crab recipe is how to cook delicious and easily stuffed crab. stuffed crab is a popular food in the Philippines, this food is made with Crab , potato, carrot, bread crumbs, union, green chili, tomato, garlic powder, black pepper, eggs and salt to […]
Adabong Hipon sa Gata Recipe is how to create adobong hipon sa gata very easy and delicius.This food is a delicious and flavorful shrimp dish which is cooked using two methods: inadobo and ginataan, this food is popular ini philipines.
Time : 40 Minute
- 1 lb. shrimp, with shell and head (cleaned)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon white or cane vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and whole peppercorn once the oil becomes hot. Cook until the garlic turns medium brown.
- Put-in the Shrimp. Cook for 3 minutes or until the color of the shrimp turns orangey.
- Pour-in the soy sauce and water. Stir and let boil. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the dried bay leaves and vinegar. Cover. Let boil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in the coconut milk. Let boil and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and arrange in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile continue to cook the sauce until it becomes thick. Pour the sauce over the shrimp in the serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs Recipe Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs Recipe is how to create Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs very easy and delicius. This is food that is popular in the Philippines, this food is made with Pork , Eggs , dried bay leaves […]
Fish Adabo Recipe is the easiest recipe Adabo cooking galunggong Fish. This food is food that is popular in the Philippines, fish adabo recipes made with Round Scad ( Galunggong or makarel ) , Garlic, soy sauce, white vinegar, dried bay leaves and salt to taste.
- 2 lbs. round scad (galunggong), gutted and cleaned
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon whole pepper corn
- 5 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sea salt ( to taste )
- Rub sea salt all over the fish including the inner cavity.
- Arrange the fish in a cooking pot.
- Pour-in water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in garlic, pepper corn, and bay leaves. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in vinegar. Cover and allow to re-boil. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes in low to medium heat or until the liquid reduces.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed white rice. Share and enjoy!