Tortang Talong with Crab Meat Recipe ( Eggplant omelet with Meat Crab ) Ingredients 5 medium chinese eggplants (broiled for 15 minutes) 45eggs 2 cup fresh crabmeat 1 medium yellow onion, chopped ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon garlic powder a dash of ground black pepper […]
Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, Ginataang Langka With Alimasag is a combination of crab with ginaatang langka ( jack fruit ) into one with the spices that make the taste more […]
Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Crabs, Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe is a combination of crab ( alimasag ) with long beans into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with Blue Crabs, Squash, long Beans, Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce, Black Papper, onion, garlick and cooking oil.
Serves: 5 ( Jumbo )
- 5 lbs fresh blue crabs (alimasag)
- 2 lb squash (calabaza), sliced into cubes
- 2 bunch string beans (about 3 to 4 cups), cut into 2.5 inch length
- 3½ cups coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add fish sauce and coconut cream, and then let boil.
- Put-in the ground black pepper, and then cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
- Put-in the crabs and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
- Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy.
Chili Crab with Snake Beans Recipe Chili Crab with Snake Beans Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, chili crab with snake beans is a combination of crab with long beans into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This […]
California rolls Recipe California rolls Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily California Rolls, A California roll is a fresh take on traditional Japanese rice rolls.Tthis food is made with Crabs, Jackfruit, malunggay leaves,fish sauce, chili pepper,garlic, yellow union , gingger and cooking oil. […]
Stuffed crab recipe is how to cook delicious and easily stuffed crab. stuffed crab is a popular food in the Philippines, this food is made with Crab , potato, carrot, bread crumbs, union, green chili, tomato, garlic powder, black pepper, eggs and salt to taste.
Time : 45 Minute
- Meat and top shell of 10 pieces steamed blue crabs
- 2 medium potato diced
- 2 medium carrot diced
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 medium onion, minced
- 2 piece long green chili (siling pansigang), chopped
- 2 medium tomato, diced
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil for sauteeing
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil for frying
- Heat pan and pour-in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Saute onion and tomatoes.
- Add potato and carrot. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Put-in the long green chili and crab meat (you may include the juice of the crab for additional flavor). Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add parsley, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Stir. Turn off the heat and place in a large bowl.
- Once the temperature cools down, combine the cooked mixture with breadcrumbs and eggs. Mix well.
- Stuff each crab shell with the mixture.
- Heat a pan and pour-in 1 cup of oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, fry the stuffed crab shells. The part with the stuffing should be facing up. Gently scoop the hot oil using a spoon and pour the oil on the stuffings. This will slowly cook the stuffing.
- Flip the crab shell and fry the side with stuffing in medium heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Adabong Hipon sa Gata Recipe Adabong Hipon sa Gata Recipe is how to create adobong hipon sa gata very easy and delicius.This food is a delicious and flavorful shrimp dish which is cooked using two methods: inadobo and ginataan, this food is popular ini philipines. Time […]
Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs Recipe is how to create Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs very easy and delicius. This is food that is popular in the Philippines, this food is made with Pork , Eggs , dried bay leaves , peppercorn, soy sauce , garlic, cooking oil , sugar and salt to taste.
- 1 lb. pork shoulder, cut into cubes
- 3 pieces medium boiled eggs
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- ½ cup light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ¾ cup water
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste
- Combine pork and soy sauce in a bowl. Mix well. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the garlic. Cook until gold brown. Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Add the marinated pork along with the remaining marinade. Cook until it turns brown (around 4 to 5 minutes).
- Pour-in water and beef broth. Let boil.
- Add the peppercorn, bay leaves, and garlic. Cover and cook in ow to medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pork becomes tender. You can add more water if the liquid starts to dry out.
- Add the vinegar. Let the liquid boil again. Stir.
- Add sugar and boiled eggs. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes. You can add salt, if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy