Lechon Manok Recipe
Lechon Manok Recipe is a recipe to cook roast chicken with a distinctive technique, with the seasoning ingredients entering into the cavity, the materials used, in the ataranya: chicken, Ginger, Garlic, red unions, dried bay leaves, lemongrass, black pepper and salt to taste
- 1 chickens
- Ginger 5 thumbs up, destroy
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 medium red onions, sliced
- 5 pieces of dried bay leaves, crumbled
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, bottom of the crushed
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups 7-up
- salte to taste
- stalk Lemongrass (tanglad) mash
- bunches of green onions (sibuyas dahon ng), cut two
- Input all the seasoning ingredients into a large bowl, mix with an
- Place the chicken in a large sealable bag birthday. Pour the marinade in the bag with the chicken. Stir in the onion and Lemongrass in the cavity. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and then the things fresh and green onions.
- Preparing for the grilled chicken on the grill by skewering whole birds on a spit and secure both sides with a fork grill.
- Spit-roast (or i-litson in Tagalog) for 3 to 3 ½ hours, or until the chicken is done
Transfer to a serving dish. Serve with a sauce of lechon manok and atchara.
- Share and enjoy!