Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe
Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Crabs, Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe is a combination of crab ( alimasag ) with long beans into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with Blue Crabs, Squash, long Beans, Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce, Black Papper, onion, garlick and cooking oil.
Serves: 5 ( Jumbo )
- 5 lbs fresh blue crabs (alimasag)
- 2 lb squash (calabaza), sliced into cubes
- 2 bunch string beans (about 3 to 4 cups), cut into 2.5 inch length
- 3½ cups coconut milk
- 1½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot and pour cooking oil.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add fish sauce and coconut cream, and then let boil.
- Put-in the ground black pepper, and then cook for 10 minutes in medium heat until the liquid reduces.
- Put-in the crabs and stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the squash (kalabasa) and cook until the squash becomes a little soft.
- Add the string beans, stir, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with hot steamed rice.
- Share and enjoy.