Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe
Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, Ginataang Langka With Alimasag is a combination of crab with ginaatang langka ( jack fruit ) into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with blue Crabs, jack fruit, malunggay leaves, fish sauce, chili pepper, garlic, onion, gingger and cooking oil
Time : 50 Minute
- 5 pieces blue crabs, cut in half
- 3 cans unripe jackfruit, chopped
- 2 (33g) packs Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 pieces chili pepper (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add jackfruit. Continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Combine Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix with 1 cup water. Mix well.
- Add chili pepper and pour the Ginataang Gulay mixture into the pot. Stir. Let boil. Cook in medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes while stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add crabs. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the malunggay leaves into the pot and pour-in the fish sauce. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes or until the liquid eveporates completely.
- Transfer to a serving plate. serve.
- Share and enjoy.
- GINATAANG SITAW AT KALABASA WITH CRABS RECIPE
- CHILI CRAB WITH SNAKE BEANS RECIPE
- CALIFORNIA ROLLS RECIPE
- ADABONG HIPON SA GATA RECIPE