Ginaatang Manok Recipe
Ginataang manok Recipe is a recipe how to cook ginataang manok easily, Ginataang manok is a popular food in the Philippines, this food made with ingredients:Chicken, Red Chili, Coconut Cream, julienne, garlic, union ,Mooring, ginger, turmeric powder, and fish sauce.
- 1½ lb. chicken cut into serving pieces
- 10 pieces spicy red chili
- 2 pieces spicy green pepper
- 14 ounces coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 cup mooring (malunggay) leaves
- 1 thumb ginger, julienne
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- ½ chicken cube
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Heat a cooking pot and then pour-in the coconut cream.
- Add ginger, garlic, and onion. Stir and let boil.
- Put-in the chicken. Let the liquid reboil.
- Add the chili and turmeric powder. Stir. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add the mooring leaves (malunggay). Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!