Fish Adabo Recipe
Fish Adabo Recipe is the easiest recipe Adabo cooking galunggong Fish. This food is food that is popular in the Philippines, fish adabo recipes made with Round Scad ( Galunggong or makarel ) , Garlic, soy sauce, white vinegar, dried bay leaves and salt to taste.
- 2 lbs. round scad (galunggong), gutted and cleaned
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon whole pepper corn
- 5 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sea salt ( to taste )
- Rub sea salt all over the fish including the inner cavity.
- Arrange the fish in a cooking pot.
- Pour-in water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in garlic, pepper corn, and bay leaves. Cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Pour-in vinegar. Cover and allow to re-boil. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes in low to medium heat or until the liquid reduces.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with steamed white rice. Share and enjoy!