Crispy freid Chicken Recipe
Crispy freid Chicken Recipe . this is recipe for crispy chicken,it is chicken dish is popular in filipino dish , made with chicken ,eggs, flour, baking powder,garlic powder and salt to taste
- 4 lbs. chicken, cut into individual pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups cooking oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup warm (not hot) fresh or evaporated milk
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rub salt all over the chicken. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Prepare the batter. Start by pressing a fork on the chicken cube until it is completely squashed. Combine it with warm milk. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well using a fork or a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture. Continue to beat until all the ingredients are all incorporated. Add half of flour mixture. Whisk. Add the remaining half and whisk until the texture of the batter becomes smooth.
- Dredge the chicken in flour and then dip in batter. Roll it again in flour until completely covered. Fry in medium heat for 7 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pot and put in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
- Serve with ketchup or gravy.
- Share and enjoy!