Crispy Crablets Recipe
- 2 lbs. crablets, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons gin or sherry (optional)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Place the crablets in a bowl then pour-in gin or sherry. Mix gently.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Dredge the crablets in cornstarch then deep fry until the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Once excess oil drips-off completely, arrange in a serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar dip.
- Share and enjoy!