Well, it’s not yet time for supper but I am craving for a bite of cinnamon churros together with a cup of hot chocolate this rainy day.
So, to satisfy my cravings, here’s how I did my cinnamon churros:
- Boil and melt 2 cups or water and 1/4 cup butter.
- Add the mixture of 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp salt. Stir until flour is cooked.
*cook in low heat
- Set aside.
- Stir continuously and cool.
- Add 4 eggs one by one.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir until well blended
* if flour becomes chunky, pass through sifter for a finer finish.
- Put batter in an icing pipe
- Deep fry.
- Cool and sprinkle cinnamon powder.
- Serve and enjoy!