Chili Crab with Snake Beans Recipe
Chili Crab with Snake Beans Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, chili crab with snake beans is a combination of crab with long beans into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with crab,snake beans,ginger,garlic,union,chili pepper,eggs, tomato ketchup,chicken broth,soy sauce,cooking oil , pepper and salt to taste.
- 8 pieces crab (alimasag or alimango), cut in half
- 10 pieces snake beans (sitaw), cut in 2 inch length
- 1 knob ginger, minced
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 medium onion minced
- 8 pieces chili pepper
- 2 piece egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine chicken broth, soy sauce, ketchup, and cornstarch in a bowl. Stir to mix. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan. Once the oil gets hot, saute the garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Once the onion gets soft, add the chili and snake beans. Stir fry in high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the crab. Continue to stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Pour-in the chicken broth mixture and then toss to coat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the beaten egg and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with warm white rice.
- Share and enjoy.