Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Chicken Potato salad Recipe , this is recipe for easy Chicken and potato dish is satisfying.chicken potato salad is a popoular food in filipine , made with chicken, potato, carrot,sweet relish, garlic, parmesan cheese , and mayonnaise.
- 2 (4 oz.) pieces boneless chicken breast
- 3 medium red potato, peeled and diced
- 3 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- Water for boiling
- Boil 4 cups water in a pot. Add the chicken. Boil for 20 minutes. Remove the chicken and let it cool down. Slice the chicken into small cubes. Set aside.
- Boil a clean batch of water in a clean pot. Add the carrot and continue to boil for 7 minutes. Drain the water and set the carrot aside. Do the same with the potato.
- Combine the diced chicken, carrot, and potato in a mixing bowl. Add garlic salt, pickle relish, Parmesan, and mayonnaise. Fold until all the ingredients are well blended. Add the frozen green peas. Continue to fold until well blended. Note: you can adjust the amount of garlic salt and Parmesan to tailor to your taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!