Chicken Macroni Soup Recipe
Chicken Macroni Soup Recipe. This is a recipe for Chicken Macronie . It is a healthy chicken soup dish .Chicken Macroni soup is a popular Filipino Soup Dish made with Chicken,Carrots, yellow union , macroni and Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste
- 1 whole rotisserie or baked chicken
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 6 to 10 cups water
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Boil the water in a large pot.
- Add the chicken, onion, carrot, and celery. Continue to boil in low heat for 40 to 50 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Remove the chicken from the pot. Let it cool down. Shred the meat using your fingers while you pull it out of the bone.
- Discard the bone and skin. Add the shredded chicken back to the pot.
- Add the macaroni. Continue to cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!