California Rolls Recipe
California rolls Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily California Rolls, A California roll is a fresh take on traditional Japanese rice rolls.Tthis food is made with Crabs, Jackfruit, malunggay leaves,fish sauce, chili pepper,garlic, yellow union , gingger and cooking oil.
Time : 40 Minute
- 5 pieces blue crabs, cut in half
- 2 (20 oz.) cans unripe jackfruit, chopped
- 2 (33g) packs Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 pieces chili pepper (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add jackfruit. Continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Combine Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix with 1 cup water. Mix well.
- Add chili pepper and pour the Ginataang Gulay mixture into the pot. Stir. Let boil. Cook in medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes while stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add crabs. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the malunggay leaves into the pot and pour-in the fish sauce. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes or until the liquid eveporates completely.
- Transfer to a serving plate. serve.
- Share and enjoy