Arroz Con Pato Recipe
Arroz con pato is a version of Peru’s tasty chicken and rice dish is arroz con pollo that is found in Latin cuisine. Arroz con pato made with duck, oil, ginger, onion, Chili and Pepper.
- Duck ( cut into serving 5 pieces )
- ½ Oil Cup
- 1 cup water
- 1 CDA. Garlic
- ½ Cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. Salt
- 3 tbsp Chili
- 1 CDA Chili Panca
- ½ Cup cilantro liquefied
- 1 ½ Black Beer Mug
- 3 cups washed rice
- 2 peppers in strips
- 1 cup cooked peas
- Place the duck in a bowl with water and half the salt. Cover and cook at maximum power from 20 to 30 minutes or until well cooked.
- We turn the dams half-baked.
- We booked the broth.
- Place the garlic in another container together with the oil and cook for 2 minutes at the same power, move halfway through cooking.
- Add onion, remaining salt, yellow chili and panca chili.
- Cook 3 minutes More by stirring in half cooking.
- We add duck, cilantro, beer and rice cooking broth; Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes at maximum power, stirring every 8 minutes.
- After this time, we added the dams and cooked 2 more minutes in average power.
- Finally, add the peas and peppers.
- We move, cover and let stand before serving with Creole sauce.
- Share and Enjoy