Adobo Meatballs Recipe
Adobo Meatballs Recipe is how to create Adobo Meatballs very easy . this is a popular dish in the Philippines, these foods are made using our easy Meatball recipe and cooked. adabo meatball made with meat , soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, cooking oil , sugar and salt to taste.
- 2 lb meatballs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¾ cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn
- 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put-in the garlic. Let the garlic cook until the color turns light brown. Make sure to keep an eye on the garlic so that it won’t get burnt.
- Add the meatballs, peppercorn, and bay leaves. I am using cooked meatballs and the recipe link is available above.
- Pour-in the soy sauce and beef broth. Add the sugar. Stir and let boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add vinegar and a little water if the liquid starts to dry-up.
- Try to taste your meatball adobo and add salt if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!