Adabong Kangkong Recipe
Adobong Kangkong Recipe is How to create adaobong kangkong very easy. this is a vegetable version of adobo made with kangkong or water spinach simmered in vinegar, soy sauce,garlic salt and papper to taste.
- 1 bunch water spinach (kangkong), leaves separated and stalks chopped in 1 inch length
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, crushed and chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic then brown.
- Pour the soy sauce, vinegar, and water in the cooking pot and let boil.
- Add the Kangkong stalks and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Add the Kangkong leaves and gently stir to mix with the other ingredients. Cook for 30 seconds at most.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with toasted garlic.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!