Adabo Steak Recipe
Adabo Steak Recipe is a recipe to make steak with easy and delicious. adobo food processed meat, adobo Steak recipe is a recipe that is easy to make steak adobo. This meal made with beef tenderloin , soy sauce, red wine vinegar,honey,virgin oil, onion and papper to taste.
- 1½ lbs beef tenderloin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put-in the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in soy sauce and water then allow to boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Note: Add more water if the mixture dries-up.
- Put-in the honey and red wine vinegar and allow to boil. Stir and simmer for 12 minutes. Turn-off heat and set aside.
- Heat a wok and pour-in remaining olive oil.
- Put-in bell pepper and onion then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef tenderloin, salt, and pepper then stir. Cook for a minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve. Share and enjoy!