Adabo Mani Recipe
Mani Adabo recipe is a recipe to make peanut onion with ease, the food is very in love and is popular in the Philippines, this meal is made with Peanut, garlic, cooking oil and salt to taste.
- 2 lbs raw shelled peanuts
- 2 head garlic, cloves halved
- 2 teaspoons, salt ( To taste )
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot, put-in the garlic and fry until the color turns golden to medium brown.
- Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Adjust the heat to low then fry the peanuts while stirring occasionally. This should take about 10 to 14 minutes.
- Take the peanuts out of the cooking pot and drain excess oil using a sieve.
- Transfer the peanuts to a mixing bowl. Share and enjoy!