Adabo Freid Rice Recipe
Adabo Freid Rice Recipe is a recipe how to make fried rice is delicious and easy, Adabo Freid Rice is very popular in the Philippines and the favorite food for breakfast, adobo freid rice made with Chicken ( Or Pork , shrimp), white Rice,soya sauce,tomato sauce, Coocking oil , garlic and salt to taste
- 1 lb. leftover chicken adobo, shredded ( opsional Pork or shrimp )
- 7 cups leftover steamed white rice
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt ( to taste )
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce ( to taste )
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce ( to taste )
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine salt and rice. Gently mix until well incorporated.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Once the oil starts to heat-up, put-in the crushed garlic. Cook until the garlic turns light brown. Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put in the shredded chicken ( opsional Pork or shrimp )adobo in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes with remaining oil.
- Put-in the rice. soya sauce,tomato sauce Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes while gently tossing every minute to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Add-in the fried garlic. Toss to distribute.
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!