Lechon Manok recipes Lechon Manok Recipe is a recipe to cook roast chicken with a distinctive technique, with the seasoning ingredients entering into the cavity, the materials used, in the ataranya: chicken, Ginger, Garlic, red unions, dried bay leaves, lemongrass, black pepper and salt to […]
Month: May 2018
Ajì De Gallina Recipe
Ajì De Gallina peruvian Recipe is how to cook a food consisting of various ingredients in between, chicken, onions, green chilies, soaked bread, walnut stuffing, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- ½ Chicken ¼ Cup Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- The land of green chilies 4 slices of bread soaked in water and then squeezed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp chopped Walnuts
- 3 tbsp grated cheese parmesan
- ¼ Cup evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FRY in oil, garlic, onion, chili and green chili to taste.
- Add the soaked bread and squeezed and cook over low heat stirring continuously.
- Cook until oil rises to the surface.
- Add broth, shredded chicken, beans, cheese and finally evaporated milk.
- Give the boil by mixing gently.
- Serve on a boiled potato, dotted with olive and hard eggs, accompanied by white rice.
- Enjoy and share
Arroz A La Jardinera Recipe Arroz de pato adalah hidangan tradisional lezat dari wilayah Alentejo… Resep khas dari wilayah Alentejo, dengan bahan rice, onion,carrot,corn,garlic, lada and cumin to taste. INGREDIENTS (4 people) 4 cups rice 1 large diced carrot 1 cup peas 1 cup corn […]