Classic Tinolang Manok Recipe Classic Tinolang Manok Recipe. This is a recipe for Classic Tinolang Manok . It is a healthy chicken soup dish .Classic Tinolang Manok is a popular Filipino Soup Dish made with Chicken,papaya, yellow union ,vegetable oil and fish sauce ( patis […]
Month: April 2018
Chicken Macroni Soup Recipe Chicken Macroni Soup Recipe. This is a recipe for Chicken Macronie . It is a healthy chicken soup dish .Chicken Macroni soup is a popular Filipino Soup Dish made with Chicken,Carrots, yellow union , macroni and Sprinkle some salt and pepper […]
Adabo Freid Rice Recipe is a recipe how to make fried rice is delicious and easy, Adabo Freid Rice is very popular in the Philippines and the favorite food for breakfast, adobo freid rice made with Chicken ( Or Pork , shrimp), white Rice,soya sauce,tomato sauce, Coocking oil , garlic and salt to taste
- 1 lb. leftover chicken adobo, shredded ( opsional Pork or shrimp )
- 7 cups leftover steamed white rice
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt ( to taste )
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce ( to taste )
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce ( to taste )
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Combine salt and rice. Gently mix until well incorporated.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Once the oil starts to heat-up, put-in the crushed garlic. Cook until the garlic turns light brown. Remove the garlic and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put in the shredded chicken ( opsional Pork or shrimp )adobo in the pan. Cook for 4 minutes with remaining oil.
- Put-in the rice. soya sauce,tomato sauce Cook in medium heat for 10 minutes while gently tossing every minute to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.
- Add-in the fried garlic. Toss to distribute.
- Turn-off the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Chicken Embutido Recipe Chicken Embutido Recipe. This is a recipe for Chicken Embutido. Chicken Embutido is a popular Filipino Food Dish made with Chicken,yellow union,Cheddar Cheese,And Vegetable oil. Ingredients 2 lbs. ground chicken 1 medium red bell pepper, minced 1 Knorr Chicken Cube […]
Chicken Halang – Halang Recipe Chicken Halang-halang is Filipino chicken recipe wherein chicken is cooked in coconut milk with Yellow Union,Lemongrass, green papaya, Garlic,Ginger,Chili, Fish Sauce and hot pepper leaves. Ingredients 2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces 1 can (2 cups) coconut milk 1 […]
Chicken Salad Wrap is Filipino salad recipe Where ini chicken is combine the celery, chicken, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Fold the opposite sides of the tortilla and roll starting from the end of the unfolded side until the chicken salad is completely secured.
- 1½ cups boiled boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 pieces (10 inches) tortilla wrap
- 4 pieces leaf lettuce, cleaned
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the celery, chicken, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Put-in the lime juice and mayonnaise. Fold the mixture to mix all the ingredients.
- Arrange 2 leaf lettuces over the tortilla wrap.
- Scoop half of the chicken mixture on top of the lettuce. Fold the opposite sides of the tortilla and roll starting from the end of the unfolded side until the chicken salad is completely secured.
- Serve with chips.
- Share and enjoy!
Binakol Na Manok Recipe Binakol na Manok Recipe. This is a recipe for binakol na manok. It is a healthy chicken soup dish that resembles tinola.Binakol Na manok is a popular Filipino Soup Dish made with Chicken, young cocpnut water, young coconut meat,potato, lemongrass with […]
Tinola Chicken Mami Recipe Tinola Chicken Mami Recipe is a popular Filipino noodle dish made with fresh egg noodles ,Bonneless Chicken, Green Papaya and flavorful broth and topped with fried garlic bits, green onions and fish sauce ( patis ) Ingredients 1 lb. Boneless chicken […]
Honey Garlic Soy Chicken
Well, it has been a while since I last had the chance, or shall I say the strength, to whip something up for dinner. I was excited to cook again for it is a passion I do enjoy. So after seeing chicken drumsticks inside the freezer, honey garlic soy chicken is what’s for dinner tonight.
How I cooked it:
- Mix and prepare 2 bowls of the mixture:
- -1/4 cup honey
- -3 tbsp soy sauce
- -2 tbsp brown sugar
- -1 tbsp rice vinegar
- -4 cloves minced garlic
- minced ginger
- Using one of the bowl mixture, marinade 8 drumsticks for an hour
- Coat chicken with flour. Deep fry on low heat Set aside.
* make sure heat is low so as not to burn the honey and sugar
- Simmer the remaining bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Serve and Enjoy!