Pan-Fried Sirloin Steak with Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Saw this recipe online and thought of giving it a try. So this was what’s for dinner tonight.
Beef Sirloin Steak
1 tbps butter
1 minced onion
1 minced garlic
2 tbsp steak sauce
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
button mushroom, sliced
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1 can mushroom sauce
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Pound meat with mallet to tenderize
2. Brown butter. Cook steak until brown, about 2 minutes each side. Set aside steak.
3. Cook onion and garlic.
4. Add steak sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. mix well.
5. add mushrooms. cook for 5 minutes.
6. Coat steak with 2 tbsp mustard on each side. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side. remove steaks and set aside.
7. in the same pan, add cream of mushroom sauce and heavy cream. simmer.
8. return steak and simmer for 1 minute before serving.
9. serve and enjoy!