Liquid Marijuanas Recipe Ingredients 1/2 ounces Malibu rum 1/2 ounces light rum 1/2 ounces blue curacao 1/2 ounces Apple, melon Preparation Equal parts Sweet ‘and sour mix plus pineapple juice (to taste) Garnish with cerry and Lemon Directions Add the ingredients one by one to the […]
Sweetie Pie’s Mac And Cheese Recipe Ingredients 5 cups dried elbow macaroni, small. 1 teaspoon salt. 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon pepper 3 eggs evaporated milk 1 15-ounce can 5 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 teaspoon pepper […]
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe
300 grams of cabbage
2 piece of carrot
1 cans corn
3 teaspoon vinegar
2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup mayonais
2 teaspoon salt and pepper
How to make it
- sliced cabbage must be finely diced.
- Slice carrots must be finely diced.
- Open the sweet corn waste water, set aside
- Combine the vinegar, sugar and salt mix until all is dissolved
- Input cabbage and carrots into a plastic ziplock mix align and then pour the solution into it, close the meetings allow for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, the ingredients will be slightly wilted, drain the waste water into the container, input. Add sweet corn, pepper, salt and mayonaise
- Stir well, save it in the refrigerator to cool slightly
Pan-Fried Sirloin Steak with Creamed Mushroom Sauce Saw this recipe online and thought of giving it a try. So this was what’s for dinner tonight. Ingredients: Beef Sirloin Steak 1 tbps butter 1 minced onion 1 minced garlic 2 tbsp steak sauce Dash of Worcestershire […]
I’m finally back to the cooking game after days of take-outs, dining out and deliveries.
So, instead of having Chinese Take-out, I decided to cook Chinese food instead.
- 1 kilo whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 pcs star anise
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
1. Combine all ingredients except cornstarch in a pot. Let it boil until the chicken is tender.
2. Transfer chicken to a baking dish.
3. Add cornstartch. Mix. Let sauce thicken in a sauce pan.
4. Pour over chicken.
5. Bake in oven until brown, around 30 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Burrito Since we have leftover roasted chicken from last night’s dinner, I decided to prepare Chicken Burrito for dinner, so I would not have to throw the chicken in the bin. So, this is what’s for dinner tonight. Ingredients: Left-over Roasted Chicken, shredded Tortilla […]
Easy Orange Chicken
I received this recipe online. I found it easy and simple so I tried it out. And true enough, it was easy, simple and delicious.
So here’s what’s for dinner tonight.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 chicken thighs
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place chicken thighs in a baking pan.
- Pour mixture over.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F or 175 C oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!