One Pan Chicken with Honeyed Roots and Stuffing
- 4 boneless, skin-on chicken breasts, about 175 g (6 oz) each
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and into chunks
- 6 parsnips, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 75 g (3 oz) packet stuffing mix (flavour of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- arrange the chicken breasts in a large roasting tin with the potato, parsnip and chunks drizzle with the oil and toss well to coat the chicken and vegetables in the oil. Season with salt and pepper and place in a preheated oven, 220°C (425°F), Gas Mark 7, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make up the stuffing according to the packet instructions and shape into 4 balls.
- Add the stuffing balls to the roasting tin with the leeks and return to the oven for 5–6 minutes until the leeks have just softened.
- Remove the stuffing balls from the roasting tin along with the chicken pieces. Add the honey and parsley to the vegetables in the tin and gently toss to coat. Serve the chicken and stuffing with the roasted vegetables.