Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs Recipe Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs Recipe is how to create Adabong Baboy With Boiled Eggs very easy and delicius. This is food that is popular in the Philippines, this food is made with Pork , Eggs , dried bay leaves […]
Adabo Steak Recipe is a recipe to make steak with easy and delicious. adobo food processed meat, adobo Steak recipe is a recipe that is easy to make steak adobo. This meal made with beef tenderloin , soy sauce, red wine vinegar,honey,virgin oil, onion and papper to taste.
- 1½ lbs beef tenderloin
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cooking pot then pour-in 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put-in the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour-in soy sauce and water then allow to boil. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Note: Add more water if the mixture dries-up.
- Put-in the honey and red wine vinegar and allow to boil. Stir and simmer for 12 minutes. Turn-off heat and set aside.
- Heat a wok and pour-in remaining olive oil.
- Put-in bell pepper and onion then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef tenderloin, salt, and pepper then stir. Cook for a minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate then serve. Share and enjoy!
Adobo Meatballs Recipe Adobo Meatballs Recipe is how to create Adobo Meatballs very easy . this is a popular dish in the Philippines, these foods are made using our easy Meatball recipe and cooked. adabo meatball made with meat , soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, cooking […]
Adobong Kangkong Recipe is How to create adaobong kangkong very easy. this is a vegetable version of adobo made with kangkong or water spinach simmered in vinegar, soy sauce,garlic salt and papper to taste.
- 1 bunch water spinach (kangkong), leaves separated and stalks chopped in 1 inch length
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅛ cup vinegar
- 1 head garlic, crushed and chopped
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic then brown.
- Pour the soy sauce, vinegar, and water in the cooking pot and let boil.
- Add the Kangkong stalks and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Add the Kangkong leaves and gently stir to mix with the other ingredients. Cook for 30 seconds at most.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with toasted garlic.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Ginaatang Manok Recipe Ginataang manok Recipe is a recipe how to cook ginataang manok easily, Ginataang manok is a popular food in the Philippines, this food made with ingredients:Chicken, Red Chili, Coconut Cream, julienne, garlic, union ,Mooring, ginger, turmeric powder, and fish sauce. […]
Chicken Potato Salad Recipe Chicken Potato salad Recipe , this is recipe for easy Chicken and potato dish is satisfying.chicken potato salad is a popoular food in filipine , made with chicken, potato, carrot,sweet relish, garlic, parmesan cheese , and mayonnaise. Ingredients 2 (4 […]
Crispy freid Chicken Recipe . this is recipe for crispy chicken,it is chicken dish is popular in filipino dish , made with chicken ,eggs, flour, baking powder,garlic powder and salt to taste
- 4 lbs. chicken, cut into individual pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups cooking oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup warm (not hot) fresh or evaporated milk
- 1 Knorr Chicken Cube
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rub salt all over the chicken. Let it stay for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Prepare the batter. Start by pressing a fork on the chicken cube until it is completely squashed. Combine it with warm milk. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Mix well using a fork or a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture. Continue to beat until all the ingredients are all incorporated. Add half of flour mixture. Whisk. Add the remaining half and whisk until the texture of the batter becomes smooth.
- Dredge the chicken in flour and then dip in batter. Roll it again in flour until completely covered. Fry in medium heat for 7 minutes per side.
- Remove from the pot and put in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
- Serve with ketchup or gravy.
- Share and enjoy!
Chicken Pastel in a Cup Recipe Chicken Pastel in a Cup Recipe. This is Recipe for Chicken pastel in cup. it is a yummy chicken dish . chicken pastel in cup is a popular filipino dish made with chicken, hotdog, mushroom, carrot,potato , butter, cheddar […]