Arroz A La Jardinera Recipe Arroz de pato adalah hidangan tradisional lezat dari wilayah Alentejo… Resep khas dari wilayah Alentejo, dengan bahan rice, onion,carrot,corn,garlic, lada and cumin to taste. INGREDIENTS (4 people) 4 cups rice 1 large diced carrot 1 cup peas 1 cup corn […]
Author: Vanjo Merano
- 2 lbs. crablets, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons gin or sherry (optional)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Place the crablets in a bowl then pour-in gin or sherry. Mix gently.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Dredge the crablets in cornstarch then deep fry until the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Once excess oil drips-off completely, arrange in a serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar dip.
- Share and enjoy!
Ingredients 2 lb. shrimp, with shell and head (cleaned) 8 cloves garlic, crushed 6 pieces dried bay leaves 2 cup coconut milk 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn 4 tablespoons soy sauce 2 tablespoon white or cane vinegar 1 cup water Salt to taste 4 tablespoons cooking […]
Tortang Talong with Crab Meat Recipe ( Eggplant omelet with Meat Crab ) Ingredients 5 medium chinese eggplants (broiled for 15 minutes) 45eggs 2 cup fresh crabmeat 1 medium yellow onion, chopped ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon garlic powder a dash of ground black pepper […]
Ginataang Langka With Alimasag Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Chili crab, Ginataang Langka With Alimasag is a combination of crab with ginaatang langka ( jack fruit ) into one with the spices that make the taste more delicious.This food is made with blue Crabs, jack fruit, malunggay leaves, fish sauce, chili pepper, garlic, onion, gingger and cooking oil
Time : 50 Minute
- 5 pieces blue crabs, cut in half
- 3 cans unripe jackfruit, chopped
- 2 (33g) packs Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix
- 1 cup malunggay leaves
- 2½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 pieces chili pepper (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add jackfruit. Continue to saute for 3 minutes.
- Combine Knorr Ginataang Gulay Recipe Mix with 1 cup water. Mix well.
- Add chili pepper and pour the Ginataang Gulay mixture into the pot. Stir. Let boil. Cook in medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes while stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add crabs. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the malunggay leaves into the pot and pour-in the fish sauce. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes or until the liquid eveporates completely.
- Transfer to a serving plate. serve.
- Share and enjoy.
Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe was how to cook delicious and easily Crabs, Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa With Crabs Recipe is a combination of crab ( alimasag ) with long beans into one with the spices […]