Lechon Manok recipes Lechon Manok Recipe is a recipe to cook roast chicken with a distinctive technique, with the seasoning ingredients entering into the cavity, the materials used, in the ataranya: chicken, Ginger, Garlic, red unions, dried bay leaves, lemongrass, black pepper and salt to […]
Ajì De Gallina Recipe
Ajì De Gallina peruvian Recipe is how to cook a food consisting of various ingredients in between, chicken, onions, green chilies, soaked bread, walnut stuffing, cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- ½ Chicken ¼ Cup Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- The land of green chilies 4 slices of bread soaked in water and then squeezed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp chopped Walnuts
- 3 tbsp grated cheese parmesan
- ¼ Cup evaporated milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FRY in oil, garlic, onion, chili and green chili to taste.
- Add the soaked bread and squeezed and cook over low heat stirring continuously.
- Cook until oil rises to the surface.
- Add broth, shredded chicken, beans, cheese and finally evaporated milk.
- Give the boil by mixing gently.
- Serve on a boiled potato, dotted with olive and hard eggs, accompanied by white rice.
- Enjoy and share
Arroz A La Jardinera Recipe Arroz de pato adalah hidangan tradisional lezat dari wilayah Alentejo… Resep khas dari wilayah Alentejo, dengan bahan rice, onion,carrot,corn,garlic, lada and cumin to taste. INGREDIENTS (4 people) 4 cups rice 1 large diced carrot 1 cup peas 1 cup corn […]
- 2 lbs. crablets, cleaned
- 4 tablespoons gin or sherry (optional)
- 1 cup cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooking oil
- Place the crablets in a bowl then pour-in gin or sherry. Mix gently.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Dredge the crablets in cornstarch then deep fry until the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Once excess oil drips-off completely, arrange in a serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar dip.
- Share and enjoy!
Shrimp Adabong Recipe Shrimp Adabong Recipe is a recipe to cook shrimp with cooking Filipino style, with various kinds of seasonings,, materials in use, such as: shrimp, garlic, Bay leaves, pepper, coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar cane vinegar, cooking oil and salt to taste […]
Chili Crab Recipe is a recipe to cook the crab technique in stir fry with the various kinds of spices, ingredients, which are in use, in ataranya: crab, cooking oil, garlic, ginger, pepper, hoisin sauce, ketchup, chili sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce and salt to taste
- crab 5 lbs, split
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- 5 tbsp garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper or 3 cut strips of red pepper
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce or tomato sauce
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- 10 Tablespoons green onions or scallions, thinly sliced into transverse
- 1 bunch leaf celery for garnish
- Heat the cooking oil and pour into the Pan
- Stir-fry garlic, ginger, and crushed red pepper
- Add the crabs and cook for 10-15 minutes
The put-in hoisin sauce, tomato sauce, sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and sesame oil then mix with other ingredients
- Pour in the water and bring to a boil then simmer for 14 to 18 minutes or until the sauce got thick
- Garnish with green onions and leaf celery above
- Share and enjoy
Tortang Talong with Crab Meat Recipe ( Eggplant omelet with Meat Crab ) Ingredients 5 medium chinese eggplants (broiled for 15 minutes) 45eggs 2 cup fresh crabmeat 1 medium yellow onion, chopped ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon garlic powder a dash of ground black pepper […]