Birria Recipe Ingredients 5 lbs of Lamb (her last quarter) or 5 lbs beef (tow quarter) Chile marinade or GLAZE dried guajillo chilies, 15 stems, seeded (deveined) 8 cloves garlic (peeled) 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds lightly 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves 4 tablespoons vinegar 1/2 teaspoon […]
Popeyes Chicken Recipe Ingredients 1 fried chicken, with skin that is cut 5 cups vegetable oil 2 tablespoons white pepper 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper 1 cup all purpose flour 3 teaspoons paprika 1 tablespoon salt 4 eggs Directions Heat the oil over medium heat, […]
Liquid Marijuanas Recipe
1/2 ounces Malibu rum
1/2 ounces light rum
1/2 ounces blue curacao
1/2 ounces Apple, melon
Equal parts Sweet ‘and sour mix plus pineapple juice (to taste)
Garnish with cerry and Lemon
Add the ingredients one by one to the cocktail shaker
Add ice cubes.
Sweetie Pie’s Mac And Cheese Recipe Ingredients 5 cups dried elbow macaroni, small. 1 teaspoon salt. 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon pepper 3 eggs evaporated milk 1 15-ounce can 5 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 teaspoon pepper […]
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coleslaw Recipe Ingredients 300 grams of cabbage 2 piece of carrot 1 cans corn 3 teaspoon vinegar 2 teaspoon granulated sugar 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup mayonais 2 teaspoon salt and pepper How to make it sliced cabbage must be finely diced. […]
Pan-Fried Sirloin Steak with Creamed Mushroom Sauce
Saw this recipe online and thought of giving it a try. So this was what’s for dinner tonight.
Beef Sirloin Steak
1 tbps butter
1 minced onion
1 minced garlic
2 tbsp steak sauce
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
button mushroom, sliced
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1 can mushroom sauce
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Pound meat with mallet to tenderize
2. Brown butter. Cook steak until brown, about 2 minutes each side. Set aside steak.
3. Cook onion and garlic.
4. Add steak sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. mix well.
5. add mushrooms. cook for 5 minutes.
6. Coat steak with 2 tbsp mustard on each side. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side. remove steaks and set aside.
7. in the same pan, add cream of mushroom sauce and heavy cream. simmer.
8. return steak and simmer for 1 minute before serving.
9. serve and enjoy!
Chinese-style Oriental Chicken I’m finally back to the cooking game after days of take-outs, dining out and deliveries. So, instead of having Chinese Take-out, I decided to cook Chinese food instead. Ingredients: 1 kilo whole chicken, cut into serving pieces 4 pcs star anise 1 […]
Since we have leftover roasted chicken from last night’s dinner, I decided to prepare Chicken Burrito for dinner, so I would not have to throw the chicken in the bin.
So, this is what’s for dinner tonight.
- Left-over Roasted Chicken, shredded
- Tortilla Wraps, heated
- Lettuce, shredded
- Tomato, minced
- onion, minced
- cheese, grated
- Japanese Mayonnaise (for a good twist :))
- Hot Tabasco Sauce
1. Put all desired ingredients on tortilla wraps.
2. Roll wraps and eat!